IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT SATURDAY'S CONCERT!
Due to anticipated high demand for our concerts, and in the interest of safety (and sanity), we will be implementing specific rules for each concert at Otakon 2013.
FOR THE SATURDAY CONCERT
(T.M.Revolution x Home Made Kazoku)
The Arena seats approximately 10,000 people as configured; we expect that we will be able to accommodate everyone who wishes to see the show.
- Your valid 2013 Otakon badge is the only requirement.
- Lineup for entry begins at NOON at the Arena's main entrance (Hopkins Plaza/Sharp Street) and will run COUNTERCLOCKWISE around the Arena.
- There is no official line before noon; arriving earlier will not necessarily guarantee your place in line, because there is no line before noon.
- Your position in line MAY NOT guarantee that you get a particular seat or sit in a particular section.
- Seating for the concert will begin approximately 3:00 pm.
- Showtime is 4:00 pm.
- If you have special seating needs, such as issues with standing or walking, or otherwise require assistance, please let us know beforehand by visiting the Special Needs booth at Registration. When you arrive at the Arena, go directly to the front of the line and speak with the staffer there.
- If you have received a Front of Line Pass (such as for contest winners), go directly to the front of the line and speak with the staffer there.
- Once the line has diminished, unless we reach capacity, the Arena will shift to open entry/seating for properly badged Otakon members. This will continue through Masquerade.
- There will NOT be a room clear prior to Masquerade seating.
Camera Policy: You may NOT take any photographs or record any video. The strict NO PHOTOS and NO RECORDING policy is at the request of our guests, and it will be enforced. If you are caught breaking the policy, your membership will be revoked, you will be escorted off the premises, and you may face legal action and other penalties.
Cel phones or any device with a camera MUST remain in your pocket or bag during this event. You will be removed from the concert if you fail to comply.