The Otakurave is a dance featuring local djs from the central PA, NY, MD, VA, and DC areas. Friday and Saturday night the DJs spin everything from remixed pop songs to drum and bass, anime remixes, and everything in between. The Otakurave occurs from 10:30 pm to 3:00am on Friday (may start earlier) and 9:00 pm to 3:00 am Saturday night. If you like loud music, a great crowd, and dancing all night, then this is where you want to be!
Dance is in Hall D** – Entrance is located in the Sharp Street Lobby
No bags (of any size) will be allowed in the hall during dance hours
- No large costume props allowed
- Bag check will be located in Sharp Street Lobby
- Lines for dance will begin in Sharpe Street Lobby, in the same manner as concert lines
- Must have a valid 2013 Otakon badge to enter dance
- Concessions will be available for purchase and water stations (free) will be available throughout the hall
- No bottles will be allowed into the dance.
- No commercial grade photography or videographer equipment.
General Information & House Rules
- Location: Hall D
- Time: Friday and Saturday nights 8pm until 3:00 AM
- Bag/Coat check: Opens at 9:00PM on Friday, and 8:00PM on Saturday
- Check your coat at your own risk. The BCC and Otakon CANNOT be held responsible for items checked
- Must retain ticket to claim items checked
*Note. This policy is to ensure member safety and prevent sale or distribution of prohibited substances.
- No bags will be permitted within the dance.
- Otakon Staff will not hold, watch or in any way assume responsibility for member bags left out side, beside, or near entrance to Dance.
- There is a bag check available from the BCC for a charge at the door. You must check your bag or you will not be admitted.
|Additional Rules for Otaku Rave
- Must purchase membership to gain entrance
- Must display badge at all times within the dance.
- No glow sticks on strings (to avoid potential injury)
- No excessive public displays of affection
- If you are under the influence of ANY substances, you will be asked to leave.
- No fighting.
- R.O.A.R. --> Right of absolute refusal
If you have general questions concerning the Dance please feel free to
If you have questions please feel free to contact us via our contact form. Please select "Dance" from the list of contacts.